Sunrise Rollerland is committed to your health and well-being and we work hard every day to keep your family safe because we consider you part of our family.
While we always strive to a high standard of cleanliness, we wanted to take the time to address concerns about the novel coronavirus (COVID -19) and the steps we’re taking to continue our focus on keeping people safe and healthy. We are closely monitoring the situation and following guidance from both the CDC and WHO so we can make ongoing assessments and provide our employees with updated information.
The cleanliness of Sunrise Rollerland has always been a top priority, and now more than ever. We clean, disinfect, and sanitize throughout the building multiple times a day using EPA registered products. In addition, we continue to encourage employees to stay at home if they are not feeling well, and hygiene is always a focus. You’ll find soap and hand sanitizer available in multiple locations throughout the rink.
We know this situation is at the forefront of everyone’s mind and it’s important to us that you feel safe and welcome here at Sunrise Rollerland.
You can help!
Precautions for preventing coronavirus infection:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when coughing or sneezing and throw the tissue away after use. If a tissue isn’t available, cough or sneeze into your elbow, not your hands.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Practice other good health habits. Get plenty of sleep, be physically active, manage your stress, drink plenty of fluids and eat nutritious food.
- Follow the CDC’s recommendations for using a facemask, especially if you have a cough.
The owners and staff of Sunrise Rollerland