It’s Time to Skate Again!
As California begins to re-open from COVID-19 closures, at Sunrise Rollerland we’ve been working hard to answer the one question which matters most to you: when can skaters skate safely? It hasn’t been easy but after listening to our skaters and talking with our staff, we’re excited to tell you WE ARE READY TO OPEN SAFELY when the State of California figures out where safer than bars, gyms, and some large retail stores!
Here is what you can expect from us on your next visit:
All Sunrise Rollerland staff will have their temperature taken before starting their shift. Any team members who exhibits signs of illness, such as fever over 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit, cough or shortness of breath will be sent home. Face masks have been provided for our staff and will be required to be worn while working. Gloves will be worn by staff working in our Snack Bar area and by Sunrise Rollerland staff who will be continuously cleaning our facility during our open sessions. All Sunrise Rollerland staff have been instructed to wash hands frequently and thoroughly.
Cleaning and Sanitation:
We will continue with daily DEEP cleaning. We also have increased our efforts to include EXTRA sanitizing of our facility before we open, after we close, and hourly (if not more) during our public session times. We have also increased our hand sanitizer stations throughout the facility and of course encourage frequent hand washing while visiting with us.
- Frequent Cleaning, Wipe-Downs of “high touch” areas during public session hours with disinfectant and sanitizing cleaner
- Hourly Restroom Checks for Cleanliness & Safety
- Rental Skates and Skate Trainers will be Sanitized every time they are rented out and upon return
- Daily Activity Area Checks for Cleanliness & Safety
- Accessible Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer placed throughout the facility
Skaters and Guests must practice social distancing by remaining 6 feet away from other groups. Sunrise Rollerland has marked lines in our lobby as well as inside the facility for guests to properly maintain social distancing while waiting for skates, at our Skate Shop counter as well as our Snack Bar area. In addition:
- Our Skate floor will be operating at 25% capacity and will be monitored by our Floor Guards and Management. Announcements with reminders to social distance will be made every few songs throughout session
- Our Snack Bar and Birthday Party Areas will have reduced seating to allow for proper social distancing between groups. No more than 6 guests will be allowed per table unless you are from the same family.
“ While we have made every effort to provide a safe and fun environment, we are not liable for the health of staff or guests who choose to visit our facility. “